- This event has passed.
2021 North-South Meet
October 15 - October 17
It’s time for Cadillac & LaSalle fans to reunite!
Due to closure of Hearst Castle until 2022, we have changed the dates and content of the 2021 North-South Meet. We hope that many members of the Cadillac & LaSalle Club will find this to be an attractive event and will attend. You will need to make your hotel reservations no later than August 31, 2021. Since this date is close at hand, you should make your reservations quickly and finalize your plans. If your plans change, the cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to arrival.
In general, the event will feature the following:
• On Friday October 15h, travel from Northern CA, the San Diego area, or the Los Angeles Area to Pismo Beach. Check in to the Oxford Suites in Pismo Beach located at 651 Five Cities Drive, Phone (805) 773.3773. Meet in the hotel lobby during the evening reception (5:30pm – 9:30pm) to greet one another while enjoying beverages (two complimentary) and appetizers, and to find out about any changes in touring timing.
• On Saturday morning October 16th, we’ll take advantage of the Oxford Suites’ full hot breakfast. At 9:00am, we will motor 45-60 minutes north to the Estrella Warbirds Museum and the Woodland Auto Display, 4251 Dry Creek Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446, phone (805) 238.9317. Lunch will be at the Hunter Ranch Bar & Grill at about 12:30pm only 2.5 miles away at 4041 Highway 46 East, Paso Robles, CA 93446, phone (805) 237.7444. The menu has a variety of salads and sandwiches. Afterward, we will motor back to the Oxford Suites and have a relaxing afternoon.
• On Saturday evening, we will gather at F. McLintocks Saloon & Dining House located at 750 Mattie Road, Shell Beach, CA 93449. The restaurant is only 4.5 miles north of the hotel. Arrive early for cocktails and mingling, and plan to dine at 6:30 or 7:00pm. We have arranged for you to suit your appetite by selecting from the menu and paying separately.
Phone (805) 773.1892. Website: Mclintocks.com.
• On Sunday morning, we can once again meet for breakfast and say “So Long” before starting our trips back to our various homes. So that we can inform the restaurants of the number of attendees, please respond to Charles Thompson by email Cadillac1949@aol.com or text/voicemail (415) 519.7468 or via USPS to 700 Albatross Drive, Novato, CA 94945. Include the names of all attendees and indicate that you will or will not attend the Saturday lunch and/or dinner. Include mention if you plan to drive a vintage car. Of course, all of this is subject to Covid-19 restrictions.
All of this has been and will continue to be subject to COVID-19 restrictions as the state goes through a reopening phase.
In Order to Fine Tune Our Plans, We Need Your Input
Please respond to Charles Thompson by email Cadillac1949@aol.com or text/voicemail (415) 519.7468, or via USPS to 700 Albatross Drive, Novato, CA 94945.
Estrella Warbirds Museum and Woodland Auto Display.
The museum’s primary focus is racing vehicles, with a concentration of NASCAR Sprint, Modified, Super Modified and Midget race cars. Founded by vintner and car aficionado Richard “Dick” Woodland, the collection also includes numerous well-known vintage and classic automobiles, along with preserved historical motorcycles. The Museum’s Mission: “We are dedicated to the restoration and preservation of military aircraft, military vehicles and memorabilia from those who flew and worked on military aircraft. Our approach, however, is not to glorify conflict but rather to make a future generation aware of the fact [that]our way of life does not come without sacrifice.”
Children 6-12 years: $5
Toddlers under 6: FREE
Students with student photo ID Card: $8
Seniors 60+: $10
Military Veterans: $10
Active Military with current ID card: FREE
Oxford Suites at Pismo Beach
Group Discounted Room Rates negotiated for CLC:
Friday, 10/15/2021 (20 rooms)
Executive King Suite: $190.00 + 14.7% tax = $217.93
Family 2 Queen Suite: $229.00 + 14.7% tax = $262.66
Saturday, 10/16/2021 (20 rooms)
Executive King Suite: $205.00 + 14.7% tax = $235.13
Family 2 Queen Suite: $239.00 + 14.7% tax = $274.13
Reservations must be made by Tuesday, 8/31/2021. Cancellation 24 hours prior to arrival date.
Room rates include the following complimentary amenities (may be modified due to Covid-19, see website for updates)
• Full hot breakfast buffet with eggs to order option.
• Evening reception with two complimentary beverages and light appetizers (Monday – Saturday).
• Heated pool, Jacuzzi, and Kiddie pool, BBQ pit and fire pit.
• Fitness Center, Wi-fi, Parking and Outdoor dog run.