Welcome to the Northern California Region
of the Cadillac & LaSalle
that the January Headliner is available.
The Car News section was updated this
| Upcoming Cadillac LaSalle Club sponsored
the Headliner for more information including club related entry forms)
- March 11th Art Academy Tour (more info)
- April 1st Board Meeting 11:30 am at Citra Grill (1550
Olympic Blvd, Walnut Creek)
- April 22nd Penngrove tour
Other (non-CLC) events coming up
- April 29th Dream Machines in Half Moon Bay
- May 7th Cars & Coffee @ Blackhawk (Starbucks, 11000 Crow Canyon Rd., Danville)
- May 14th Maxwell Classic Car Show in Maxwell, CA
- May 21st Friendship Day at Redwood Shores
Adding your story Are you interested in professing your love for LaSalle
and Cadillac so that we can bolster our members cars pages? Here is an example. You may either:
- Email us the information ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with picture(s) of your car(s) and story.
Feel free to use just your named initials if you wish to remain more anonymous
- Enter your car and story on N.Y. Times Collectible Car page, inform us of the website url (location)
The Northern California
Region of the Cadillac & LaSalle Club has activities throughout the year including tours, brunches, dinners, and weekend
events. Check out our calendar of events for more details.
The Cadillac & LaSalle Club, Inc. was formed for the express purpose of encouraging
automobile enthusiasts to band together for mutual interests in the preservation, restoration and enjoyment of the Cadillac
and LaSalle cars. We are a not-for-profit organization which is not affiliated in any way with General Motors Corporation.
Join our region and receive monthly updates and info.